- 80s Fashion News
- 80's Blazers & JacketsBold colors, puffy sleeves, and shoulder pads? See how fashion in the 1980s can create hot retro modern styles for today. Pair a strappy camisole with a loud 80s blazer and big jewelry for a hot retro-modern look. Perfect for 80s costumes, too.
- 80's Blouses & Tops80s blouses and tops come in so many styles, but they are all fierce! Look for v necks, ascots, puff sleeves, tunic tops, batwing, sailor collars, smocked/smocking, western shirts, corset bodice, metallics and sequins, animal print, slouch, and embroidery
- 80's Dresses80s dresses (and most 80s fashions) are so hot right now! Bold patterns like stripes and florals, bright colors, pinafores, prairie look, new wave, slouchy mini dresses, suspenders and jumpers, nautical/sailor style, and even empire waist babydoll dresses
- 80's Jeans, Rompers & Shorts80s style high waist jeans and shorts couldn't be hotter right now! Rompers are also a trendy retro-vintage look that's perfect for summer.
- 80's Jumpsuits, Rompers & SuitsRetro-vintage style one piece suits are so hot right now! Unlike catsuits, an 80s jumpsuit will flatter your figure without revealing every little bulge. Sexy romper suits are a trendy, 80s style for summer, and look good on every woman.
- 80's Lingerie (new)Vintage lingerie can make a hot addition to any 80's outfit. Wear a lacy teddie under your puffy sleeve blazer or pair it with just an under shirt as clubwear. 80's pajamas are great for sleepover 80s parties, too!
- 80's Prom & Formal WearBe an 80s prom queen in a vintage 1980's prom dress. Think bright colors, metallics, puffy sleeves, gathers and ruffles, huge bows and fabric roses, asymmetry, and geometric fabric insets. Or snag an 80s wedding dress for a rad 80s bride costume!
- 80's Skirts80s skirts can add a unique flare to your wardrobe. Look for hot styles like jumpers and attached suspenders, bold patterns, pencil skirts, and of course the high waisted skirt.
- 80's SweatersWhen temperatures drop and you want to look hot, try an 80s sweater for a retro-modern look. Ditch the ugly sweaters (a la Bill Cosby), and look for oversized, slouchy, v neck sweaters or super tight novelty print sweaters in sweet colors.
Our FAVE 80's Clothing Shops:
Black dress image courtesy of
Mama Stone Vintage